RVA Biz Directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RVA Business Directory and Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Ads

No ads available.

Dawn Frost Desgns

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Muirdm

Dawn Frost Desgns Empty
    PostSubject: Dawn Frost Desgns   Dawn Frost Desgns Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

My name is Dawn M. Muir-Frost and I am the owner of Dawn Frost Designs.  My shop can be found on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/DawnFrostDesigns.  

I am an architectural historian in the Charlottesville, VA area but I am an avid crafter as well.  Since I don't have room for all of my cross stitch on my walls at home and I have a ton of card ideas and could not possibly send out all of them to friends and family, I decided to open my Etsy shop.  

Here you will find a variety of handmade cards, gift tags, premade scrapbook pages, and cross stitch items.  And if you don't find exactly what you are looking for, I am always happy to work with you to create a custom design order that is perfect for you.  

I work full time and focus on my designs in the evenings and on weekends, so finding time to connect with fellow crafters can be difficult, but I am trying to make more time to post on social media and websites site as this.  I look forward to meeting everyone!
    Back to top Go down

Dawn Frost Desgns
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    RVA Biz Directory :: Local Shops :: Add Your Shop-
    Jump to: