RVA Biz Directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RVA Business Directory and Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Ads

No ads available.

PLEASE READ

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    TSCRVA
    Admin
    Admin
    TSCRVA

PLEASE READ Empty
    PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Welcome to our public classifieds section.

All visitors are able view and read our ads. Depending on how each member has set their profile security, visitors can find more info on each members profile page.

If the member profile allows contact from the general public, it will be sent 3rd party, not directly to our members. The member may respond to you how they so choose.

Our members safety and security are important to us. In order to place ads here, you must join, and verify your email address by way of an email arriving in your sign up mail, and clicking the verification link therein.

Members, please note, if you have joined, and verified your email, but HAVE NOT posted your first comment/post, you also may only view this section and not post ads. Our reasoning behind this is to deter spam, and scammers from posting here. Your welcome mails, found in your forum mail account, will explain where to start. Thank you for your co-operation.

Last edited by TSCRVA on Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://colormyagenda.com
    TSCRVA
    Admin
    Admin
    TSCRVA

PLEASE READ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:31 pm

These rules have been updated!

https://colormyagenda.com

PLEASE READ
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    RVA Biz Directory :: Classified Ads :: Member to Public Ads :: Public Ad Information-
    Jump to: